Schedule a Tour
Odyssey is a small pre-K through 12th grade independent school in Asheville with a student body of about 150. We are excited and grateful for your interest and look forward to really getting to know your family and your child’s authenticity. There are a number of ways to learn more about Odyssey. If you are ready to speak with our Admissions Director, please complete this inquiry form. If you’d like to learn more before inquiring, this page is for you!
Tours are about 35 minutes in length and usually answer most questions while also providing several examples for what makes an Odyssey education unique. As a small school administration, it helps that you read the website thoroughly prior to a tour of our independent school in Asheville.
- Group Format Pre-K Virtual Tours: Offered on most Thursdays at 11 AM during the regular school year. Please be sure to read the section about applying in the Pre-K.
- Group Format Virtual Tours: Offered on most Fridays at 1PM during the regular school year. Kristin will walk a group of you through the campus via her mobile phone camera and guide you through the features of Odyssey. Questions can be answered throughout the tour. Please be sure to confirm your attendance and include an accurate email or mobile number, your student’s name, the grade and year you seek to enroll.
- Individual Virtual Tours: These are most helpful when there are specific questions not suited for a group discussion or if you seek a little bit of time with a program director / your child’s grade-specific teacher.
- In-person Individual Tours are by appointment only and may be subject to a number of Covid health protocols, including results from a recent Covid test prior to coming to campus *especially when a family is traveling from outside of the Asheville area. During high-volume times, it can take up to two to three regular school days for a response.
Important Admissions Links:
- Admissions Overview & Important Dates
- Inquire: Schedule an In-person or Virtual Campus Tour
- Applying Step-by-Step in Odyssey’s pre-K
- Applying Step-by-Step K – 12th
- Financial Aid & Affordability