Year-round sponsorship and promotional opportunities are available with Odyssey’s online auctions, in-person gatherings, and dynamic social media and web presence. It’s as a great time for jumping in with shared marketing efforts! Below are current sponsors and click here to learn about our sponsorship outreach efforts listed per level. Contact Kristin Harkey, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and thank you! Be sure to patron these businesses who support local and independent education!
Support these businesses!
Odyssey’s Annual Parent-Led Fundraiser, this year dubbed “Positively Fly!: A 1990’s Party with a Purpose”, raised more than $20,000 for the school! Here is a full listing of all the auction participating businesses and donors!
Our local impact is huge! Here are few aspects of our general school community demographics:
Our school community is comprised of more than 270 parents and professionals from wide-ranging areas including medicine, mental health; law, government, and social justice initiatives; technical design/engineering, technology and publishing fields; baccalaureate education; agriculture, tourism, art, and local entrepreneurship.
Odyssey is a community institution valued for its commitment to support racial justice, non-traditional family constellations, diverse faiths, and diversity in all forms. Our parental and extended families support the local economy, are tastemakers, and charitably contribute to the fiscal wellbeing of the school.
- Our online auctions attract bidders from all over the U.S. as Odyssey has a network of extended family and friends that support the school, expanding viewership to more than 1,500. Auctions have additional local interest with sponsors and bidders through our online and social outreach.
- Our website has an average of more than 140,000 visitors annually.
- We enjoy consistent, positive reviews on websites such as Niche, GreatSchools, and Private School Review.
- Our social media has thousands of users. Our open and closed group Facebook pages present excellent opportunities to get your brand in front of new audiences. Many of our posts are seen by 500 + people and our FB Ads reach several hundred more!
- At various times in a given year, we advertise with Blue Ridge Public Radio, Mountain Xpress, AvlToday, Asheville Citizen-Times, and through our own educational podcast, Best Practices in Education.
HOW TO BECOME A COMMUNITY PARTNER
Odyssey seeks local business and individual donors to support the school and enjoy the many promotional benefits we offer. Astronomical thanks to those who step up this year!
$1,000 (+) – Clear Visionary
- Full page sponsorship ad in Odyssey’s 2023-24 school yearbook.
- Verbal gratitude in musical, school performances, parent gatherings and fundraisers (either in-person or streamed) throughout the year.
- Full recognition and (4) tickets at Odyssey’s Positively Fly: Online Auction and 1990’s party-with-a-purpose, Wednesday, November 8th.
- Logo placement on Odyssey School’s website (receives more than 140,000 visitors annually) until September 2024.
- Logo placement in monthly all-school newsletters sent to 250+ Asheville area households (4 months).
- Logo placement and (5) mentions on Odyssey’s closed Parliament Facebook page with more than 350 users.
- Special thanks and logo on all printed materials.
$500 — Otherworldly
- Logo placement on Odyssey School’s website (more than 140,000 visitors annually) until September 2024.
- Logo placement in three (3) monthly released all-school newsletters sent to 250+ Asheville area households (3 months).
- Logo placement and two (2) mentions on Odyssey School’s Parliament Facebook page with more than 350 page users.
- (2) gratis tickets to Odyssey’s Positively Fly: Online Auction and 1990’s party-with-a-purpose.
- Special thanks on all printed materials.
$250 – Partner
- Logo placement and one (1) mention on Odyssey School’s Parliament Facebook page with more than 350 page users.
- Special thanks on all printed materials and on the auction site.
To become a Year Round Community Partner contact:
Kristin Harkey, Admissions, Odyssey School