Full-time Faculty Meeting, 5/18/16
Today’s agenda includes:
- A reminder about UNCA’s Mindfulness workshop (free!) on Monday, May 23rd. To support attendance, teachers who go will be offered a late start time on Friday, May 27th (10:00 am).
- A reminder to review the handbook for end of year reporting.
- A request for pool party schedules
- Together, we will create an orientation training wish-list.
- Learning Partners: In cross-classroom groups of 3, teachers share star/wish; each group choose one to highlight.
- Finally, write & post: “How did you help to fulfill Odyssey’s mission this year?”
Next week, our K-8 Honoring Ceremony begins at 6:30 pm and we will not meet for faculty meeting. On Friday, May 27th, our last day together this year, we will hold separate program meetings (PreK, Early K-5, and 6-12) as well as a full faculty gathering in the afternoon: specific schedule TBA.
- May 23rd, 6:30-7:30 Mindfulness at UNCA: Mountain View Room, Sherrill Center
- May 25th, 6:30-8:30 Early K-8 Honoring Ceremony
- May 26th, 10:00 am PreK Honoring Ceremony; End of Year Conferences, Staff Party at 4:00
- May 27th, 9:00/10:00 am Teacher Work Day, Upper Grades grades are due by 4:00
- May 28th, 10:00 am High School Graduation
- May 30th-3rd, The school building is CLOSED
- June 6th, First Day of Camp