Full-Time Faculty Meeting, 12/14/16
We will begin with a Best Practice by Andrew Rabin, followed by Festival of Light preparations.
A few important reminders:
- If you are a 2nd-12th grade teacher (homeroom / or HS adjunct) and haven’t already, please plan to survey your students before Thursday!
- If you have tech support needs for Thursday’s performance, please email Eruch (firstname.lastname@example.org) asap.
- If you would like to schedule a meeting with Megan on Friday, please use the “schedule a meeting” button! Homeroom teachers should plan on these scheduled team meetings: K-5 (10:30 am, Essential Learning Skills & Spring Electives), 6-8 (2:30 pm, Spring Schedule), 9-12 (1:00 pm, Lots of Things).
Items of Interest:
- A recent education graduate who also recently moved to Asheville is looking for experience in the classroom and is willing to volunteer her time to assist! If you are interested, please let Megan know to explore details.
- Zaniac is offering a discount for teachers’ kids to attend their holiday coding camps. Here is their schedule. Use the discount code “teachergift20.”
- Please share this NCDOT aviation art contest with your talented students!