All Faculty Meeting Links
- Climate Con Kickoff, March 16th 5-10 pm: Free
- The Principles of Uncertainty on March 16 + 17 at the Diana Wortham Theatre. Free tickets courtesy of Jeff Arnal
- Free Story CDs from David Novak – Classroom Fundraiser Opportunity
- Open Doors Vision Lanterns Project – Public Art / Service Opportunity
- Mindfulness Research Participation
- Humanities Summer Professional Development:
Free professional development thanks to NEH Summer Programs. This year’s programs are still accepting applications for participants, and we hope that you will share this information with your constituents.
K-12 teachers and college professors from your district can study Thomas Jefferson at Monticello, Civil Rights in Selma and Montgomery, Shakespeare at the Folger Library, or the American West at the Hoover Dam, among many other topics. The deadline for applications is March 1. A full list of this year’s programs, along with eligibility and application requirements, is available here.
- Community Meeting Next Week
- Annual Campaign